Skype for Business; the Best Professional Online Meetings
Skype is the video conferencing king. Skype for Business will enable you to easily connect with others across your organisation and anyone in the world.
It’s exactly the same as normal Skype, expect it has extra features to meet business needs.
For those of you who don’t know, Skype is software that allows you to conduct video & voice calls, send instant messages and share files with other Skype users.
Businesses can conveniently conduct meetings with Skype’s incredible collaboration tools.
Skype for Business Features
As well as standard Skype features like video & voice calls, businesses who use Skype can expect to enjoy the following features;
- – Unlimited Meetings
- – URL Invites; simply invite participants with a personalized link
- – Join Where It Suits You; tablet, android, iPhone, iPad, desktop etc
- – Screen or File Sharing; giving you more control
- – Instant Messaging; make notes or offer suggestions during your meetings
- – Upload Your PowerPoints; bring your meeting to life with innovative presentations
- – White Board; be creative and edit your whiteboard together
- – Your Accessories; take advantage of the custom build by using HD cameras, headsets and -USB speakerphones
As a company, how you spend your time and money is crucial. Travelling to meet clients and employees ca
n be costly and timely, and it’s not always necessary. But, you can work smarter with Skype for Business.
Reduce your travel costs and save your valuable time by conducting high-quality online meetings.
Keep in Touch with Your Business
Getting all your relevant employees in one room at the same time can be a challenging task, particularly if they’re situated across the world. Keep in touch with all your colleagues with cheap calls, international calls and video calling. It’s cost effective and is the perfect way to keep in contact with everybody.
Alternatively, keep touch via instant messaging.
Maintain Your Relationships with Consumers
Without your customers, your business wouldn’t be active. It’s important to keep all lines of communication open to them to achieve the highest level of service.
Customers can easily contact you via skype by simply clicking your Skype number.
What About Conducting Interviews Via Skype?
Skype is the perfect app for recruiters looking to find their perfect candidates. With Skype Interviews, you can …
- – Host In-browser Group Calls; provide instructions, conduct an interview and share feedback
- – Live Code Execution; Skype’s in-browser code editor will enable interviewees to run their code and check their results
- – Syntax Highlights; prevent candidates making syntactic mistakes with the help of syntax highlighting
Use Skype to Improve Your Business
Use Skype for Business to work together in real-time, regardless of where you are. No matter how small your business, you can use Skype for Business to manage and connect with your team affordably.
Everything you need is in one pot, so you won’t have to hand several applications. It’s time to limit your phone bills and take advantage of Skype for Business today.
You May Also Find Useful …
- – 5 Tools to Improve Production
- – App of the Week: Slack – Where the Work Happens
- – Using Evernote for Business
- – My Minutes for Time Management
- – Asana for You and Your Team
- – Using Pushover for Business
- – Trello for Project Management
Why not check out our Digital Marketing Terms Glossary?
About the author:
Marie Harwood is a Digital Marketing Assistant at Different Gravy Digital, Hale, Cheshire.
Different Gravy Digital are a full service Digital Marketing Agency operating in the Hospitality & Leisure, Financial Services, Legal & Property sectors. Products and services range from; 3D & 360° Tours, Website Design & Build, Social Media, Messenger Chatbots, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Content Creation, Email Marketing, Online Feedback / Review Systems and Paid Advertising (Google, Bing and Social Media).
0161 706 0004
120a Ashley Road, Hale, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 2UN