Writing Engaging Ad Copy

How to Write Effective Ad Copy We all know how important first impressions are. It doesn’t matter how targeted your keywords are or how optimised your landing page is – if you’re ad copy is rubbish; you’re not going to see the return on investment that you hoped for. Luckily for you, Different Gravy Digital know a thing or two about creating excellent ad copy. Paid advertising offers an outlet for business to get in

Read more 0

Invest in Retargeting

How Retargeting Can Grow Your Business Take a look as we detail why your business should invest in retargeting. Discover who retargeting campaigns can engage and what your business could achieve. Have you ever been on a website and then later you start noticing banners for that website following you around as you browse the web? That’s retargeting. We’ve discussed at length the fundamentals of retargeting; you can read all about it here: How do

Read more 0

Facebook Pixel

Getting Started with Facebook Pixel If you advertise your business using Facebook ads – or if you’re thinking about doing so – then there’s one tool you should consider using, Facebook Pixel. Take a look as we explain all you need to know to get started with the analytics tool. What is Facebook Pixel? Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool that enables businesses to measure the effectiveness of their advertising by understanding the actions people

Read more 0

Retargeting Ads

Beginner’s Guide to Retargeting Ads Approximately 96% of visitors who come to your website are not ready to buy. Which means that you’ll be lucky to persuade around the remaining 4% of your website traffic to buy what you’re offering the first time they visit your website. That’s a large percentage of visitors that you’re missing out on. But there is a strategy you can utilise to bring back your past website visitors – run

Read more 1

Bing Ads

Advertising Your Business on Bing A big question when it comes to paid advertising is choosing where to spend your advertising budget. The usual answer is to spend all your money on Google Ads. But there is another valuable platform that businesses forget – Bing. So, the question we want to answer is, ‘Should businesses advertise on Bing?”. Bing often doesn’t get much attention because it’s just seen as ‘that other search engine’. While Google

Read more 0

Facebook Audience Network

Getting Started with Facebook Audience Network You’ve probably heard of Facebook Ads, where businesses can run advertisements on Facebook, Messenger and Instagram. But what you might not know is that Facebook can further the reach of your ads through the Audience Network. It might seem strange to waste your Facebook advertising budget on ads that aren’t even seen on Facebook, but it’s extremely savvy to show ads on the Audience Network. Stay tuned to learn

Read more 0

PPC Agency

Why Using an PPC Agency for Your PPC Campaign is a Smart Idea One of the most common questions businesses ask regarding Paid Advertising is whether to outsource PPC management to a PPC agency or attempt to run the campaign in-house. Often businesses think they can handle the campaigns themselves, but when you really explore the pros of using an agency, it becomes apparent that hiring a PPC company is the best route to go

Read more 0

Facebook Ads

The Advertising Options on Facebook Ads Manager Explained Facebook Ads Manager gives businesses the chance to engage users online. Whether you want to use video, images or words – or a mixture of all those styles – Facebook Ads has you covered. Facebook Ads supports multiple advertising types across Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network and Messenger. Each ad has two parts: what it looks like (the format) and where it will be displayed (the placement). So,

Read more 0

Google Display Network

What You Need to Know About Google Display Network Ever wondered how businesses get their ads displayed on different websites and platforms? It might seem like a challenging and expensive task, but with Google Display Network, it’s much easier than you might anticipate. Google Display Network has over two million sites and reaches over 90% of the people on the internet. With such a wide reach, advertisers can meet their goals and get their ads

Read more 0

Competitor Research

The Key Fundamentals to PPC Competitor Research Competitive analysis should be one of your top priorities at the beginning and throughout your PPC campaigns. But, it’s easy to get distracted optimising your own data instead of dedicating time to analyse your PPC competitors. The battle for conversions, leads, customers and ROI through paid advertising is fierce. And it’s getting more challenging for businesses to differentiate themselves from their competitors. You’re planning, running and monitoring your

Read more 0