Different Gravy is a Digital Marketing Agency specialising in Online Paid Advertising.
We offer services across paid search (Google and Bing) and paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn). From our office in Hale, Cheshire, we service clients worldwide. Our team of experts are experienced in all areas of paid advertising, including remarketing, display advertising and product listing ads (PLAs).
We combine data-driven insights alongside originality to design high converting campaigns that achieve the best possible return on investment for your business.
Summary of Services
Google and Bing PPC
Experienced in creating top performing Google and Bing campaigns, we can boost your visibility and generate qualified traffic to your landing page(s) with paid search ads. As an Accelerators Google Partner, all of our campaigns combine the latest PPC strategies and by continuously monitoring performance we revise campaigns to achieve the very best return on investment.
The Google Display Network lets you place ads on over two million websites. Display Ads can come in a variety formats and sizes with text ads, static and animated image ads, rich media and video ads. We will connect you with potential customers while they’re browsing the internet, watching YouTube videos, online shopping or looking for information.
Social Media Advertising
With 39% of the world’s population using social media, it presents the perfect opportunity for businesses to reach their ideal audience. Through detailed targeting, social platforms give the opportunity for business to advertise to consumers on a highly segmented level for maximum conversions and the best return on investment.
Our retargeting capabilities capture data and audience insight to deliver relevant ads while users are browsing online. We can retarget users that have visited your website and deliver to them personalised ads designed to raise conversions and brand awareness across Google Search, Google Display Network and Social Media platforms.
Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords) is Google’s advertising system in which advertisers bid on keywords and phrases in order for their ads to appear in Google’s search results. It’s cost-per-click (CPC) bidding, meaning that you pay
for each click on your ad. These advertisements are ‘text only’ and usually appear at the very top of a Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
Why Google Ads?
- Advertise directly to people looking for businesses like yours
- Only pay Google when someone clicks on your ad
- Reach the right people at the right time
- Specify the locations you want your ads to be eligible in
- Choose the age, geographic location and language of your customers
- Set a budget that’s right for you – including how much you’re willing to pay for each click
- Significantly increase your visibility with Google Ads – more exposure means more visitors!
Looking to learn more about how Google Ads can grow your business? Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
Facebook Ads supports multiple advertising formats across Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network and Messenger. The micro-targeting features allows businesses to reach their exact target audience based on demographics, location, interests and behaviours. You can always get your message in front of the people who are most likely to want your products or services.
Why Facebook Advertising?
- Your audience spends their time on Facebook – there are more than two billion active users on Facebook every month
- Choose from six versatile ad formats – show a single image, video or multi image format
- Whether your goal is to drive engagement on a post, send people to your website or find new leads for your business, Facebook has an advertising objective to help you
- Drive traffic to your website, increase brand awareness, generate qualified leads and boost conversion rates
Instagram advertising is method of paying to post sponsored content on the Instagram platform to reach a large and targeted audience. With Instagram ads, businesses can achieve objectives like driving brand awareness, encouraging
conversions and promoting website visits through the use of photos, videos,
carousel and collection ad styles.
Why Advertise on Instagram?
- Instagram Ads is fully integrated with Facebook Ads – so you can enjoy the benefits of Facebook’s advanced targeting and campaign optimisation
- Instagram ads are highly visual, advertising campaigns can be a big help to your company’s overall brand awareness within your target audience
- Reach people based on interests such as the apps they use, ads they click on and accounts they follow.
The Google Display Network lets you place ads on over two million websites. Display Ads can come in a variety formats and sizes with text ads, static and animated image ads, rich media and video ads. You’ll connect with potential customers while they’re browsing the internet, watching YouTube videos, online shopping or looking for information.
Why Advertise on the Display Network?
- Google Display Network has over two million sites and reaches over 90% of the people on the internet
- Set your display ads to appear on websites, blogs and apps that appeal to the interests of your customers
- Target specific audiences based on their past behaviour, interests, specific websites or website topics, demographics and much more
- Capture the attention of people who are all at different stages of the buying cycle
- Increase brand visibility and exposure by reaching more people in your business category
- Keep your business front of mind and increase sales by getting your brand in front of your audience more often
Not to forget Bing! The Bing Network enables businesses to reach up to 167 million unique users. There are powerful targeting features available so your advertisements can reach an engaged audience and create a connection with people who are likely to convert.
Why Advertise on the Bing Network?
- Target your ads to display when someone conducts a relevant search in your area
- Give users more information about your business with ad extensions
- Easily import your Google Ads campaigns
- Control your daily budgets with no compulsory spending thresholds
- It’s cost effective – pay only when a user clicks on your ad
- Set your bids to adjust up or down automatically based on factors like device, location and time
Some of the Lovely People We Work With