We are looking for an experienced PPC Manager to join our dynamic team based in our Hale office to manage multiple paid search accounts and lead our paid media strategy.
- Google Adwords certified
- Ability to use Bing and Google Analytics
- Experience with Tag Manager & Data Studio
- Demonstrate success within PPC elsewhere – minimum 12 months
- Familiar with Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn)
Commercial: Good knowledge of the market and able to research competitors, current trends and identify ways to improve the overall marketing performance.
Problem Solving: Analyse the current processes and identify ways to simplify and create a more effective solution.
Numerate & Analytical: Must be comfortable analysing large data sets, drawing conclusions and using findings to drive positive change.
Communication: Great communication and writing skills, including an understanding of PPC terminology.
Administration: Excellent administration skills and attention to detail to ensure all work is completed to the highest standard.
Target Driven: Expected to hit sales / KPI targets as part of the marketing team.
Passionate: About digital & committed to develop and learn
- Location: Hale, Altrincham, Cheshire
- Salary: Basic to £30,000 dependent on experience
- Bonus: Quarterly & Annual
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week (09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday)
- Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays
- Start Date: ASAP
- Job Type: Full-time
Apply for the Role
If you are interested in this role, then drop us your CV and we’ll be in touch with you very soon.